Approval of Google Adsense account was not a big deal few years ago, Google used to accept everyone’s request for approval and people were trying to earn some bucks through it. I also get approved for my Youtube Adsense account in First attempt in 2016 without any problem.
Try this amazon offer>>
But here is a catch–
In Jan 2018 I applied for new Adsense account for this blog.
Sadly! received an reject mail within an hour, It left me devastated. So i login my Facebook’s account and search for “Adsense help group” only to find a lots of similar people being rejected many times and not only that, they are planning to buy Adsense account from other people for as much as $100 (This could be scam or You might get ban if Google found it).
So after researching for a week I made a list of things which matter most for Google Adsense’s approval. I applied same for my new blog and was Approved within a Few Hours.
So I thought of sharing for the benefit of all, Here is the list;
- You blog must have at-least 15 blog post with 3 or more blog with at-least 700 words. I had 16 blog posts when it was approved.
2. If possible try to write most of the blog post on same niche.
3.Use appropriate theme and if can customize it properly.
4.You blog must have:
and Contact us.
5) For Adsense wordpress blogger are more preferred than Blogspot Blogger
6) Avoid niche, that are prohibited by Google law, such as downloading sites, lyrics blog, or website with adult content.
7) Try to write your blog in most simple way as much as possible, so your blog seem favorable by majority.
8) Don’t try to fool Adsense by applying for Double adsense account, resulting in such could lead to permanent ban on your approved account.
9) If you fail on first attempt for adsense approval, never lose hope. There is no limit in number of tries.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to write your page’s
and Contact us.
Just visit my blog’s home page and copy from it, remove the [blog name] and you are done.